Vegan Birthday Cake Rezepte
1 cup walnuts
1/2 cups almonds
1/3 cup coconut oil
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 cups soaked cashews
1/2 cup coconut oil
1 frozen or fresh banana
1/2 cup agave syrup
juice of two lemons
1 tablespoon vanilla
1/2 tablespoon salt (to taste)
1 cup blackberries or blueberries (frozen is best)
1 tablespoon maple syrup
1/4 cup lemon water (more if you see that it’s not liquid enough. You need it to be pretty thin, but thick enough to hold together when piping onto the cake.
1) In a food processor, blend all of your crust ingredients together until a dough like consistency forms.
2) Oil a pie pan or springform pan with coconut oil. Set in freezer.
3) Blend all cake ingredients. Blend until very smooth. Pour into pie pan.
4) For the sauce, blend all ingredients together and place in a sandwich bag or pasty bag.
If you using the sandwich bag, cut a small hole in the side so the sauce can come through. Draw two to three circles at least an inch apart on your cake. once the circles are there, take a toothpick and start drawing a line from the very middle of the cake, working your way out to the side. Work in a way that you move back and forth, never removing the toothpick thill the pattern is done.
5) Set in freezer for a few hours.